We are dying our Easter Eggs while Leo naps. We are using a Star Wars kit that I think Cassie gave to me for Christmas sometime in the past couple of years. Leo is growing like a weed, rolling over both ways and desperately trying to crawl. It is hard to believe that he is already six months old. Fortunately he continues to have a very happy disposition. He is constantly experimenting with his voice. If I can figure out how to put a movie on the blog I will. Until then, enjoy the pictures.
Friday, April 6, 2007
Welcome to our family
Since we all live so far away and it is hard to keep up, we have created this site to allow friends and family share in our daily lives. We will try and keep it updated as frequently as possible. It will probably be Jenny who does most of the updating. So, without further fanfare, here we are....



We are dying our Easter Eggs while Leo naps. We are using a Star Wars kit that I think Cassie gave to me for Christmas sometime in the past couple of years. Leo is growing like a weed, rolling over both ways and desperately trying to crawl. It is hard to believe that he is already six months old. Fortunately he continues to have a very happy disposition. He is constantly experimenting with his voice. If I can figure out how to put a movie on the blog I will. Until then, enjoy the pictures.
We are dying our Easter Eggs while Leo naps. We are using a Star Wars kit that I think Cassie gave to me for Christmas sometime in the past couple of years. Leo is growing like a weed, rolling over both ways and desperately trying to crawl. It is hard to believe that he is already six months old. Fortunately he continues to have a very happy disposition. He is constantly experimenting with his voice. If I can figure out how to put a movie on the blog I will. Until then, enjoy the pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love it! You guys are such a beautiful family. I'm glad your Star Wars egg kit is finally coming in handy! Take it easy guys and wish we could all be together on this Easter Holiday!
Love you!
Bubba
I love the butt in the air. Kevin & Cassandra use to sleep this way too.:-)
It will be fun to see the updates. Can hardly believe you have so much coming up in your lives over the next few months, you are all in my thoughts and prayers.
Love you always and all ways
Leo is so cute. This site is such a good idea, especially since everyone is so far away. I am looking forward to you only being 12 hrs vs several days away. I continue to keep your family in our thoughts. Leo is such a blessing and I can't wait till you get to meet your daughter too. They are some lucky kids.
Love ya,
Terri
What a nice site Jenny! Dad and Bonnie are always telling us about you guys--it would be so nice to meet your family; hopefully someday soon. From our gang to yours--take care and Gob Bless!!
Chris
Post a Comment