Hello all! Hope you had a great week. Ours has been busy and fun, filled with a few early goodbyes as well. We headed to the beach last Thursday, and each week seems to be more enjoyable. Leo, however, was back to dining on sand, but decided that crackers really do taste better. He had a great time jumping waves with Dad and watching our friend Anne feed the seagulls. Anne was the only smart one to wear her bathing suit, so she got to sit with him in the waves. I'm a little chicken of the creatures of the water these days, and Kevin's excuse for no suit was that he didn't thi
Leo continues to be my little wild man that makes me laugh and be nervous all at the same time. He has discovered stairs at our friends' houses, and really enjoys them! But baby gates will be a must for a while until he learns how to safely go down, though going up is no problem. He is just about ready to stand on his own, and at times I wonder how long it will take him to figure out how to climb out of the crib, I think not long. It blows me away how fast he is changing and growing each day, these baby years go so quickly. And call me crazy, but I really think he knows I am "MaMa". He says mama and dada a lot indiscriminately, but also says Mama as he is clinging to my legs when he really wants me. Sometimes he wants me so much that he seems to want to be part of my body. However I can only carry his lanky body for so long, and putting him down is the quickest 22 pounds I have ever lost! Running around after him sure does keep me in shape.
Friday night we had to say goodbye to our Friday night prayer group that we have been getting together with almost every week for seven years. We have watched our families grow together and have seen one another through many things. We will miss you guys very much and will never stop praying with you.......
4 comments:
I love the family picture of the three of you.
Hey guys! Thanks for the updates. I just love reading about all of your adventures like Leo eating the sand ;-)
Happy Birthday Kev!!!!
Love you...Travel safe this week!
Cassie
You three will have sooo much to write keeping us all informed. So much happening in the Welsh family. Goodbyes are always hard. I'm sure you will soon start another Friday night prayer group. I hope that you do. Allowing God to guide you and be a part of your married and family life is so very important.
Give my little buddy a hug and kiss from Grammy.
always and all ways
xo
Okay it's time for an update on Leo and Idaho. I miss his pictures and can't wait to hear about the trip. I know you are visiting family. Hurry back.
Terri
Post a Comment