We welcomed the slower pace of this last week as we recovered from all the excitement of Halloween. So that means not much has happened, but that's ok by me! It's not ok by Leo, apprently, because he who hates his car seat was very sad this morning when we were not scheduled to run any errands, just spend some time at home playing. I guess he's gotten used to the daily outings and calmed right down when I put him in his car seat for an impromptu outing to the park....go figure! He's a social butterfly, that one.
Over the weekend we thought we'd bring a little culture into our lives by going to see an opera. That's right, I said opera! Sadly, Addison, we did not get to see the Wiggles, it sure looks like you had fun! But this was pretty fun, too. The University was putting on a "children's" opera production of The Magic Flute, and children of all ages were invited. I almost called first to be sure they meant ALL ages, but we just went, and Leo was actually pretty interested. Except when one singer in particular whom lacked charisma took the stage, he enjoyed the costumes and singing, though Kevin confessed it h
Every morning while we have breakfast, I usually try to read a little. I mean, I do have some conversation with Leo, but can only say "baby" and "abby" so many t
Leo and I are headed to snowy Alaska this weekend to visit my sister's family, so we'll post some pictures when we get home. We are excited to go up there as it has been several years....too long! Hope you all have a great week! See you soon....Oh, and scroll down if you haven't already to see our Halloween night pictures, finally got them posted!
3 comments:
WOW...I didn't know you two were going to Alaska!! I hope you have fun and safe travels. Can't wait to see you all in just 2 weeks!!!!
Thanks for the updates, it's so fun to read about my little buddy and his antics!
Love,
Cassie/Bubba
Safe travels. I'm sure you will all have fun being together. Jenny, hope you aren't stressed out traveling with an active toddler. It will be fun to hear your stories. Pack light.
Leo you are getting sooo big. Looking forwarad t playing with you in 2 weeks :-)
Love you always and all ways
grammy
xo
Wow your going somewhere colder then Idaho. :) I can't wait to see your pictures. Leo looks so cute in his snow suit. Tell Kelly hello. I bet she can't wait to meet Leo. Wishing you safe travels.
LYLAS,
Terri
Post a Comment