

Just take a look at the temp here, and I need not say more. We are frigid! It hurts me to think about it, so I will change the subject.
Not much new

has

happened here, last week Leo had croup, what an awful sounding cough is that! He has recovered and just has occasional normal coughs, and all of us have been fighting colds. In fact, last weekend we spent mostly sleeping but are happy to be back on our feet.
Leo is ever the explorer, aside from the cabinets over the fridge we really no longer have a safe zone. He can push chairs to the counter and climb on them, and this is quite scary! I kn

ow I need to nurture his curiosity, but come on. Grocery trips now take close to two hours for just half the list as I have begun letting him walk and help load the cart, which beats having him scream in the cart which I can not handle. He can now say mommy and mean me, and walks through the ailes saying "mommy, mommy!" wanting to show me everything. He will really be good helper someday, with proper training, so hopefully I will keep my patience. His other favorite word is "no", and he uses it correctly which helps me out a lot when I am trying to figure out what he wants/doesn't want, so this is progress! He also calls snow "no", but this is easy to figure out.
Hope you are all healthy and staying warm!
No comments:
Post a Comment