Or should I say, non-sticky? So hopefully you like the new background, because it came at a price! I was not paying attention when the program alerted me that I would lose some widgets on the side of the page, you know those extra elements like a list of links, our family photo, etc. I will have to work on replacing those, and have already replaced some of it. So beware, if you download a new template from an outside website, you may lose some widgets and have a sticky wicket on your hands. I am adding this photo because I just know you all want to see Leo use the potty! Don't deny it......Have a great rest of your week!
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Sticky Widget......
Or should I say, non-sticky? So hopefully you like the new background, because it came at a price! I was not paying attention when the program alerted me that I would lose some widgets on the side of the page, you know those extra elements like a list of links, our family photo, etc. I will have to work on replacing those, and have already replaced some of it. So beware, if you download a new template from an outside website, you may lose some widgets and have a sticky wicket on your hands. I am adding this photo because I just know you all want to see Leo use the potty! Don't deny it......Have a great rest of your week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Of course we do. Fyi , It is easier to use the pot and less messy when he doesn't have his pants on. Just kidding. Looks like he got a new hair cut too. Very cute.
Post a Comment