Saturday, March 1, 2008

C is for Cookie......


The boy loves cookies, not much more to say, the video says it all! We have to work on the "take a bite" thing, though, as this seems to be a concept he rarely understands.

We have been enjoying our absolutely lovely weather this past week and spending hours outdoors every afternoon, but I often forget the camera and spend most of my time running after him anyway, though failing to keep him out of the mud, of which we have an abundance. We just got a Radio Flyer wagon and he is really enjoying both riding and pulling it. It's a two-seater so Madeline will have some room when she gets here, though by that time Leo may just be pulling her in it! We are trying to teach him to say Madi as I think Madeline will be challenging to pronounce.


He must be hitting a growth spurt as he has turned into Mr. Clumsy lately, falling here, there and everywhere and bonking his head so hard I cringe. He even did a really funky flip for Jesus (which ended badly) off the pew at church this week, he's quite the stunt man.

2 comments:

Villanueva Family said...

How cute. I love the videos. I see he likes chocolate cookies like his mommy does. It will be nice for Madi to have a big brother to pull her or ride along with her. I am sure he will teach her all his tricks.


Terri

Anonymous said...

Hey Little Buddy, you really seem to be enjoying those cookies. Looking forward to seeing you next month and watching you play with your cousin Addison and Olivia.
Love you
Grammy
xo