Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Visitors from the east......












In case you haven't noticed, my posts are quite tardy in being the most up to date.  Aside from not having any real "late-breaking" news, our camera is currently in repair and thus I will be an out-of-commission photographer for a while.  And let's face it, you really view this page for the pictures and not to be enlightened by my amazing storytelling.  Not that my pictures are fabulous either, but the subject matter usually is pretty cute!
To catch you up, the day after returning from our fun in Arizona, we had most of the NE crew come for a visit.  Sadly we were missing the new DiMauros, but hopefully they can come next time.  Tony spent the week in Salt Lake at a work conference while Kerry, Addison, Olivia and Grammy spent the week
here.  Unfortunately we had not the best weather but were able to have a great time anyway just being together.  While Kevin was a work we had lots of girl time and I got to know Addison and Olivia all over again.  Every time I see them I have 
to get to know them all over again as they change so fast!  Addison is growing into an amazing soon-to-be four year old.  She is full of spunk, is part fish, and a very nurturing older sister and cousin.  





She has 
definitely inherited her mother's facial experessions.  There are many more like these, but these were my favorite!















We, as her Aunt and Uncle, are so very proud of the person she is growing into--she makes this world a better place.  And Olivia is sweet and sassy, knows what she wants and lights up a room when she smiles, her eyes twinkling.  I am missing the countless "Whassat?" that she could ask in a one minute period.  And as she, too, makes this world a better place, we have to s
ay "Way to Go!" to Kerry and Tony for raising such amazing daughters.  We can't wait to meet number three.....
Enjoy the pictures, they are all courtesy of Grammy as I was too busy to take pictures.  Thank you guys for making the trip out, we know it's a long one but we think it was well worth it.  Love ya......

Note:  I've been trying to post more pictures, but am having trouble so we'll post more later.  

1 comment:

Villanueva Family said...

javugcnqWish we had some of your rain and cooler weather. It's been 112 here. You left Arizona just in time. You're right we love the pictures.

Terri