So I know I've posted a lot this week, but I have to add one more story. Leo was playing with two of his friends this morning and they were doing typical boy things, catching grasshoppers, crashing their bikes, and pretending to chop off each other's limbs. Leo wandered off for this next conversation, thankfully, or I'm sure we'd have a new favorite word in our house.
Boy1: (Looking at the bike) "Hey, this (handlebars) can be the head, and this can be the butt!"
Boy2: "Yeah, and this (seat) can be it's wiener!"
Hysterical laughter by the boys followed and I got a glimpse of what to look forward to in a few short years.
1 comment:
Boys do sound different then girls. I guess I have that to look forward to also... I keep telling the girls before they know it their brother is going to get them back. All he would have to do is chase them w/ a bug and they would be gone.
At least if a boy cuts his hair you can shave it or send them to Katie. She'll trim it for him.
I love seeing all the pictures of him. He so handsome.
Post a Comment