Over the weekend Kevin ran a 1/2 marathon, which equals 13.1 miles, an amazing feat I could never accomplish! Kevin has been addicted to running ever since college, and each year he reaches a new goal he set, this year being a 1/2 marathon. In 2011 he hopes to run a full marathon through Disneyworld, so that's the next big goal. He did a great job, ran a little faster than his
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Kevin's 1/2 Marathon
Over the weekend Kevin ran a 1/2 marathon, which equals 13.1 miles, an amazing feat I could never accomplish! Kevin has been addicted to running ever since college, and each year he reaches a new goal he set, this year being a 1/2 marathon. In 2011 he hopes to run a full marathon through Disneyworld, so that's the next big goal. He did a great job, ran a little faster than his
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Tell Kevin congrats! That's exciting. I'm jealous- morning sickness killed my running this summer. Next year. :)
Congrats Kevin. That is something I would like to do one day. I am just now starting to workout several times a week.
Wow dude! I'm really impressed...what was your time? So when will the 2011 Disney Marathon be? We could make a family vacation out of it too ????
Love ya!
Post a Comment