One of the "great" skills Leo learned while in NE was to climb out of the pack and play. I had never actually seen him even try until the first night we were there. Thankfully he waited until 5 am, so it wasn't all night, but 5 was pretty early! I tried putting him back to sleep more, and after getting out of the shower saw him standing right before me, grinning. He proceeded to crawl out every morning, and this continued in his crib at home. So needless to say, we got a new twin bed delivered as soon as we could and he has taken to it really well. He picked out the Cars sheets, and wanted a princess alarm clock to go with his new set up but I vetoed that. Too much ti
Monday, October 6, 2008
New bed, new man
One of the "great" skills Leo learned while in NE was to climb out of the pack and play. I had never actually seen him even try until the first night we were there. Thankfully he waited until 5 am, so it wasn't all night, but 5 was pretty early! I tried putting him back to sleep more, and after getting out of the shower saw him standing right before me, grinning. He proceeded to crawl out every morning, and this continued in his crib at home. So needless to say, we got a new twin bed delivered as soon as we could and he has taken to it really well. He picked out the Cars sheets, and wanted a princess alarm clock to go with his new set up but I vetoed that. Too much ti
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Leo, your such a big boy. You did a great job with picking out the sheets.
Terri
Leo,I love the way you are constantly holding on to something, anything and still masatering the task at hand, Way To Go Buddy !!! Always and All Ways
Grammy
I love the new picture on top. It's great that the cousins have such a close relationship. I know with my girls and their cousins it has been quite the blessing.
Both your families children are beautiful.
Terri
Post a Comment