Saturday, September 26, 2009

School





We have started preschool here at home this year as I felt L was ready for a bit more challenge. Our playroom converted perfectly into our classroom and so far the kids really like it. As soon as I say "time for school!" L starts calling me "teacher", it's pretty cute. M comes along for the fun, and I have to say their favorite time is game time, followed closely by snack time, pretty typical! Next week we'll have a neighbor friend joining us two days a week, and the third day we have a quick lesson then a field trip to the library for story time.

5 comments:

Claire said...

Your room looks really cute!

ccarring said...

It looks great and am anxious to see it at the end of October :-) Sounds like you may become the NorthStar Drive preschool teacher!

Cassie and Lou said...

Yes it does. Nice job! I hope L & M continue to enjoy school! Good Luck Jen!

Villanueva Family said...

wow, what a great job you've done with the room. Treasure these times, as they grow up quickly.

Amber said...

I love this idea! Wish I had thought of it for E.