Well, truth be told, lately the kids have done such funny things that I've been shooting videos of them rather than just pictures. Little has some imaginative, profound concepts shooting out all the time and his little sister, well, she's cute, never stops talking and is not afraid to belt a song. Sadly I often have trouble loading videos to our blog so you may just have to be satisfied with some still shots for now.
I'll keep trying with some video, but here's some highlights. Little Man likes to talk about his own house on the planet Jupiter. He has a Chimp who flies his space ship to get him back and forth, and he has decided he likes living on Earth the best. One day we had a flat tire on the car, and Little Man offered the use of his space ship to get to his planet where he has a car that works. Little Sister likes to sing "I wonder" (twinkle, twinkle), "Wok-a-bee Bee Bee" (rock-a-bye) and "Moon" (I see the moon). She can also now say five word questions, and LOVES to repeat them over, and over, and over, demanding the answer each time. The kids love to help in the kitchen, and after we make some real food, they get to experiment and come up with some very, um, interesting, concoctions.
School is also going really well, though with sickness in the ranks we've had a bit of a slow start this semester. We've been learning about hibernation and winter, and really enjoyed making cool ice forts with colored ice.
Also, I've been taking guitar lessons once again with Claire, and since we both get sooooo much time to practice, we really are rockin' it, ready to start a band. But I am learning a good bit too, and I try to get a least a few practices in each week.
That's about it from here lately! Check back for videos!
5 comments:
Very cute pictures!! Sure miss those kiddos!!! LOVE, LOVE the colored ice...what did you freeze it in?
Thanks! I used tupperware and ice cube trays, then squirted water on them with a turkey baster to make them stick together. However, it did stain my cube trays a bit, so we've had tinted ice, but it's edible!
Now that you have some snow on the ground you can take the kids outside and squirt colored water in the snow - ask Kerry about that one :-)
Definitely turn on a recorder and tape Leo's stories. They are priceless and he gets so intense and excited to share them.
Madeline is coming along so well, making progress by leaps and bounds :-)
You are such a fun mom!! Love L's orange shirt...spells out the truth! Loving that M belts out a tune! How sweet! Ellie has about 6 words/approximations. Her new favorite up, up, up...owwww (down). Over and over and over...
=)
I love that orange shirt of Leo's! Pretty funny. :)
Post a Comment