Thursday, March 25, 2010

Mr. Men/Little Miss books

Both kids LOVE the Mr. Men/LIttle Miss books and have them mostly memorized. Here's a sample of Little Miss herself reading aloud, and occasionally an understandable word pops out.




2 comments:

Cassie and Lou said...

That is super cute! Thanks for sharing. She's getting so big. I miss those two cuties so much!!!

Jenny - just a side formatting note, you might want to see if the video can be on it's own line (not sharing with the photo icon) as most of M was cut off when I was watching the video!

Love you guys!
Bubba

Jenny and Kevin said...

THanks cass......it looked right on our computer, but I have had that issue before. In the post it was on it's own line, but I moved it down two more lines, so tell me if that helps. Our computer shows it fully either way.