


During our Christmas vacation we had quite the surprise from Cassie. As most of you readers have known for a while, though we ourselves have been in the dark until now, Cassie collected materials and put together a 100 Good Wishes quilt for us. Let me tell you, the finished product is beautiful and is most definitely full of the good energy that came with each piece and wish. This Chinese tradition is something we look forward to sharing with Little Miss as she gets older. The first night we had it, I slept with it, and when I couldn't sleep I just curled up with it and the journal Cassie put together that had everyone's good wishes for Little Miss, organized with their swatch so we would know where each piece came from. I am so amazed at such a beautiful piece of artwork, and Little Miss and I have cuddled up together with it several times, wrapping up in all of your wishes. Thank you to all who participated! And thank you Cassie, for such a beautiful creation......
Click HERE to see the blog Cassie created to show the project from start to finish.
3 comments:
I LOVE the picture you posted with this. She looks lost in the quilt. I'm really glad you guys like and are enjoying the quilt. Don't forget that you, your hubby, and your son need to put in your wishes also! I do hope you all enjoy the quilt and scrapbook for many years to come.
Hooray! It looks so beautiful! I am so happy that she can snuggle up with a little bit of Sarah and Emily. I can't wait to show them the pictures!
I'm glad I was able to have been there when Cassandra presented her work of love to you. Happy you all like it. The picture of my little Cupcake snuggled up in all of her wishes is adorable :-)
my love for always and in all ways
Post a Comment