Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Okay, one at a time

So, I have decided that due to my huge popularity amongst the wee little ones of our house, and the furry ones and scaly ones too, and of course my man, I will never get the Christmas pics on here unless I just hunker down, stay up a bit late, and just do it already. So here goes, well a few anyway. Hey, I'm a tired lady! But I will attempt to get on here every few days from now on to update things better. Plus, talking to you readers, (of which I'm sure there are many), through this blog has been a good outlet for me in the past, and I have strayed away from sharing much in recent posts. But I do hope to write more about all the funny things that go on here on a daily basis. Oh, I could write a book!

Here are the kiddos putting on a self-directed talent show. There was dancing, story telling and even some singing, we had a quite a good time!


We only had a tiny bit of snow, not enough for sledding, so the kids went out to blow bubbles.....in late December.....who knew that was a winter pastime?



And of course, we love smooshing our faces on the window, it is curiously a favorite, funny thing we do to amuse ourselves.




1 comment:

ccarring said...

Yes, I am glad you finally agree that you should write a book!! Go for it!!!
We had a blast this Christmas. It was great to be together and lots of memories were made.
I love the way the kids just pick right up where they left off playing from the last time :-)