Sunday, March 27, 2011

Cute-isms

Here are a few cute things the kiddos have said lately....

Little Miss (singing): Christ has died, Christ is ribbon, Christ will come again!
(also sung): Hairy Mary, Mother of God, Lo is wif me......
She sings these phrases anytime the mood strikes her, out in the store, out on a walk, and of course in church. She loves to sing, and often lifts her hands up along with the church cantor. Her calling someday? Perhaps!

Little Man, on the other hand, is absolutely fascinated with the word POOP. He often substitutes words in sentences and songs with "poop" and thinks this is hilarious. He does have some wonderful things to say, too. Here are a few.....

In last night's homily, Fr. John was talking about how sometimes our "fruits escape us", i.e. the fruit of our labors I think. I'm not exactly sure the context, because my focus was quickly jolted to our spot on the front pew, from which came the loud exclamation "(gasp).....the fruit escaped?!?!? How did they get out?"

He also tells us often lately that he loves us each, even his sister. Mind you, it may be a minute before he tackles her to the ground, but yes, he does love her. He looks forward to living in her pink castle someday when she is Cinderella, and they will chew bubble gum together, and he will hunt for her. I am just so thankful they have each other and hope they always want to take care of each other.

1 comment:

ccarring said...

WOAH, I can hear your young man saying that in church ;-) and I just cracked up at that one.... He does have a lot to say