Monday, June 6, 2011

Mother's Day






Trying......to......catch........up.........

So, I know my blogging has lacked quite a bit this year, but surely not because we are not living life! We are out there living so busily, I have never slept harder in my life.

Here are some pictures from Mother's Day. Even though rain clouds loomed, we were able to get some great shots of me with my two treasures out at one of my favorite walking spots. These little guys are so amazing to me, and every day I learn more about their insightful thoughts and kind hearts. I can only imagine how much more I could give them I were the perfect mom in every moment, but even as I am not, they are truly amazing in spite of my faults. I am so thankful that I was given this role, thankful for all it teaches me, and thankful mostly for watching over two wonderful creations as they grow.

No comments: