While we were in NE the weather was, well like a steam room. And to think, this is only HALF the amount of humidity we had in SC. But my skin loved it, and LIttle Miss' as well, whom we are always slathering lotion on at home. I think maybe she was made to live in the tropics somewhere! And I think maybe I should go live there with her. But I digress, what was I talking about? Oh, the cousins. Well, this is how we rolled while we were in NE, I think I wore my bathing suit for 3 days straight, and yes, I only had one. With all this lovely humidity, Little Man found an amphibious friend, whom the others, that is, the girls, thought was interesting but a bit freakish. I think at one point Ella dreamt about the frog taking over the house or something, she was definitely concerned about what the frog was doing at her house! Little Man let him go after a while, or maybe he hopped away to find some insects. Little did this little guy know that Little Man is the best insect catcher around!
I have to also post a picture of Little Miss, she is once again crying where water is involved. Notice her cousin Ella is smiling, she loves getting wet, squirted, loves it all. But Little Miss? She loves to GET OTHERS wet, but if she gets a taste of it herself, well, her tears could refill the pool.
No comments:
Post a Comment