Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My First Circus

Are you really letting me eat cotton candy for dinner?  You are the coolest mom ever!

If this is dinner, I better really fill up.  


I have an uneasiness around clowns, not sure why, but I am
doing my best not to pass on this fear.  Perhaps
I watched too much Alfred Hitchcock or
Twilight Zone growing up, but I also fear puppets.  

Little Miss was absolutely fascinated with these
acrobats, and she now tries to do their stunts on our
swingset.  



I am obviously enjoying my first circus!  Even more so
since I can also watch the kids enjoy theirs.  

Taken by Little Man, this was the highlight for him.  At
10$ a ride Little Man wondered why I wouldn't
let him ride one!  Because I fed you really expensive
cotton candy for dinner, my son!

He prefers to be the photographer, not the subject, these days.

Amazed at the motorbike stunts!  I had to
advise him not to try this at home.

1 comment:

Claire said...

I think it is super cool that you all had your first circus together! So cute!