Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Disney-dog-tired

Ok, I KNOW that you are dying to see Disney pictures, but I felt I had to make a quick comment.  As you browse through future posts, you should know that Disneyworld with 5 children 7 and under, and 7 adults, is not for wimps!  I noticed in our photos that we started out as well rested as our current crazy lives allow, and progressed to happily-worn-out, and let's be honest, ready-for-our-own-beds crew!  We did indeed have a wonderful time, jam-packed with so many memories I'm not sure I'll remember them all.    



Day 1, starting off on the right foot!  Actually, this may be afternoon. 

Hair a bit frizzy from the humidity, but my skin loves it!  Still going strong.

Happy to have gotten to meet Mickey at our dinner, right at our table!

In awe and wonderment at the amazing night-time castle and fireworks show!

A couple days into the week, not a flattering photo, but tells some truth!  Which is
that I'm no longer used to sleeping in a double-sized bed.

By this day, I am a bit loopy and needing afternoon & evening coffee.  But still having fun!


So tired I can't even get my contacts in, or open my eyes apparently.

Kerry will love me for posting this, but it truly shows the end result for us all!

No comments: