Saturday, December 10, 2011

Growing so fast

Do not let her sweetness fool you,
this girl has sass!  She asked me
to take her picture, then she posed just
like this, which made me crack up.

Our little girl is another year older now!  Little Miss  is growing into an amazing Little Lady.  She is outgoing, friendly, and loves to ask questions.  In fact, the other day she talked to Santa and his helper for 20 minutes, non-stop questions.  I had to finally tear her away.

She loves to paint, to color, and loves the color pink--what little princess doesn't?  One thing the boys in this house are learning is that sometimes we girls can cry.....alot....don't ask us about what, we don't know either.  Little Miss also loves to sing, and loudly at that.  I am used to tuning her out sometimes, so I can get some odd looks at the store when she is belting from the cart her favorite Ariel song.  If I ask her to keep it down, she says "mom, I can't hear myself!".  When she's mad, if she isn't crying, she is growling this really cute growl that just makes me laugh--which then makes her cry.

She also loves fashion, and picks out her own outfits most days.  If she could wear flip-flops or high heels every day, she'd be a happy girl!  Perhaps we need to move to Miami!  She absolutely adores her older brother, which can drive him crazy, although he's the first to defend her when need be.  Aside from having the most beautiful, sweet face, she is sweet from the inside out.  She loves to help, to serve, and will let you have the first bite of her cake--she is great at sharing!

We love having her in our family, and she tells us often that she is glad to be here, that she loves us so much.  You add so much to our lives, Little Miss!  Happy Birthday!!



We had her friend party at Kiwi Loco, our favorite
frozen yogurt place!

Watercoloring with her friend

Little Man was quite bossy during the party, and wanted to
make sure I, along with everyone else, was doing everything just right.
He had a few talking-to's during the party.




We put on princess tattoos!


Blowing out her candles!



On her actual birthday, we made a Rapunzel cake

Though it may look like he is grossed-out because I am telling
 him to "give the princess a kiss",
I am actually telling him to not eat the cake,
which he is fake-crying about.

She loves her cake!  Mostly loves the cookies and frosting!
 
Our little girl is growing up so fast!

No comments: