In addition to our three artificial trees, we have one large real tree that we put all our family ornaments on. Some of our family ornaments are as old as we are, going back to our first Christmases. Each of us have a pair of baby shoes, our first shoes. This year was the first year the kids understood that these special ornaments and their memories only come out once a year. Little Man's excitement captured it perfectly!

3 comments:
Oh that is so adorable. I love his "love" for his ornaments. And the way he said he missed them. TOOOO cute!!! I miss them both so much!
Greg won't let me have multiple trees. Maybe if I tell him you do, he'll let me next year!
Your tree looks amazing. I always loved the time shared when my kids put their ornaments on the tree. Just like Leo there were stories of "remember when..." And now that they are adults, hope they will share the memories with their own children.
love and miss you all
Post a Comment