 |
| Can not wait for the boys to wake up! |
I was the first one up.....I am always the first one up in our house, just like when I was little! It gives me time to sit quietly and enjoy the peacefulness. I remember the anxiousness I felt as a child, and how I one year rode my new, noisy, big wheel all over the living room because I wanted to get a move on! But now I relish in the joy of sipping coffee and anticipating the coming squeals of glee. Of course, Abby, our oldest furry child, thinks the day is just for her. She gets up with me, and she got a bit whiny when she realized we had to wait for the rest of the clan to awaken. She then plopped right in front of the tree, tail wagging, shivering with excitement. I have never known a dog to understand as much as she does, it's as if she really is a child, so excited she may burst! She finally calmed down enough to take a snooze while we waited. Taylor was busy scaling the wall where the stockings were, she could smell her next meal in there.
 |
| More ammo! |
 |
Abby was a little crazy during opening gifts..
She loves to plop down right in the center, and
is probably wondering why everyone
is opening her gifts! |
 |
Daddy's present, wrapped in paper painted by
our two little artists. |
 |
| Enjoying the glee of the morning |
 |
Her favorite gift was most likely the gum in her
stocking. |
 |
| A bit emotional over his new toys |
 |
| Silly putty mustache |
 |
| Got a science kit! |
 |
"I find your lack of faith disturbing."
This mask is a ton of fun, and Little Man
enjoys wielding his new power. |
No comments:
Post a Comment