Monday, January 16, 2012
So, the time has come, I am becoming a true metal head. My TMD treatment is moving to phase 2! I have to admit, I am a bit torn on what metal to go with. I will be bonded to this for about 2 years, so I have to like it. And clear is not an option. My daughter wants me to do pink and blue, and my son wants a rainbow, so those are both out. I've heard gold is a nice warm look, but I've also heard it described as pimp-ish, although my dental hygenist had gold and looked pretty good, for braces that is. And I've heard silver described as harsh, but more popular, so what do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You will rock either. There is no way you could ever look pimpish. Terri
Had to take off the survey, it was messing up the blog format, but silver won, 12 to 2! Don't get them on until March now, but I'll post pics then!
Post a Comment