Sunday, September 9, 2012

New Camera

Third time's a charm, right?  Well, this is my third camera, and yes, I lost my first two, and yes, Kevin has already lectured me about keeping track of cameras.  But he also felt sorry enough for me to surprise me with a new camera this summer when he came to visit.  So I hope to be lucky (or just more responsible) with this camera!

There are some fun new features on this camera that I enjoyed playing around with.....




I am able to pick one color!  Not sure of the
technical name for this, but my term is
Super-Cool!

We also had a ton of fun with the "fishbowl" feature.  I have some
pretty stellar pictures of one of my sister-in-laws and mother-in-law,
but am not sure they will continue to call me family if
I post them.....

This is one of her favorite faces as of late.
She rarely smiles straight for the camera, but
insists on making a "goofy-face"




Kevin had a great time playing with the kids at the DiMauro's.
He really missed us this summer and we were so glad to see him!

No comments: