Today was a very big day! We now see the start of his first tooth coming in, his bottom right, and now realize all his fussiness of late was due to that. He was quite the happy guy today, so we think he's pretty
Also today, he decided naps were overrated and felt that learning how to pull himself up in his crib was much more interesting. I was half horrified, half in awe when I saw he who was to be sleeping on his tip toes and bending over the side of the crib! Needless to say, I quickly lowered the mattress before his next nap, as is seen in this photo. His bear from Aunt Bubba, also named Michael Leo, decided to join in the fun of standing in the crib.
I have to cut it short today, food in the kitchen is waiting to be cooked!
Love you all
3 comments:
Leo can you come to my house and teach me some of your tricks. The only things I am learning are from Addison and I am too little for her tricks.
I love you!! Love, Olivia
Wait till the first time when you think he's taking a nap and you realize he has climbed out of the crib/playpen and come to join you in the living room. It can be very scary. I can't wait till you move closer and we get to meet him. He is adorable. He's learning lots of tricks so he can teach his sister when she comes home. :) Love you guys. Terri
Hey buddy! I can't believe you are getting teeth, learning to stand...oh my goodness. I am missing everything. You need to tell mommy & daddy that you want to move to Omaha not Pocatello...that way your wonderful Aunt Bubba can help you with all your tricks! I'm so happy for you. Please give you mom and dad a hug and kiss from me! I love you and them too. Miss you all
Love from Sweden!
Cassie
Post a Comment