Monday, June 25, 2007

Teeth

Leo has a third tooth that just came in today! It's on top so it may be a while before we get a picture of that one.

9 comments:

Cassie and Lou said...

Way to go! I'm glad that we can no post videos to this site as well! It's so much fun! Thanks for sharing the "Teeth" video!!!

Love you
Cassie / Bubba!

Angela and Dave said...

Jenny,
Terri gave me your page address. I hope that's okay. She had told me about your son. He is gorgeous! Really, he is a real cutie! Well, congratulations! I just thought I'd send you a quick hello.
Angela (Terri's friend from High school)

Villanueva Family said...

Ah, how cute he is. I didn't know we could post video. Thanks for showing us the video.

Anonymous said...

Check out our pictures so you can see Olivia's teeth! Looks like it was a bit difficult to get him to show his teeth! Looking forward to seeing you guys soon!!

Anonymous said...

Hey little Buddy, you are getting soooo big. It's fun to watch the little video clips. Way to go Jenny. It's nice for all of you to keep up on these "blogs" thanks for sharing.

Am looking forward to seeing you all soon.

Love you

Anonymous said...

how about an update!!!

Anonymous said...

i agree; how about an update slackers!!

Villanueva Family said...

Yes an update would be nice. It's hard when we are not right there to see him all the time. They change so fast and keep us so busy. Can't wait to see the next pictures of him.

Terri

Villanueva Family said...

Yes an update would be nice. It's hard when we are not right there to see him all the time. They change so fast and keep us so busy. Can't wait to see the next pictures of him.

Terri