
Not much new to write about this week. I think I have mentioned that it's COLD! Everywhere we have lived, we've noticed a difference in the winters, and this one definitely has its own howl to it. We sure have not seen the sun much this winter, and I am longing for it. Leo's swim playgroup that meets on Saturdays makes it a little easier as we imagine, ok maybe just me, that as we are stepping in the warm pool(indoors, of course), the sun is shining and I can get a tan!
These pictures speak for themselves mostly, but I will say that I am super

excited that Leo is eating broccoli! He goes days, maybe even weeks, without eating veggies so this is really great, I hope it lasts. It's amazing how he can find those veggies I sneak into sauces and spit only those out. We have discovered ranch dressing and it is our very good friend. He has also started eating corn, YAY! As you can see, he has a little buddha belly so I'm not too worried yet about not eating enough. He is also loving his new kitchen we found, but it desperately

needs a sink to discourage climbing in and getting stuck, a very common occurance.

"Mommy, hep!" Another favorite phrase is "Mommy!"......waits for me to respond....."Yes Leo"....."WhatDayTie", which I'm sure translates to I love you, don't you think?
1 comment:
Well when you come visit Arizona in May there will be warmer weather waiting for you. You'll probably need your shorts. He is growing so fast.
Terri
Post a Comment