Wednesday, May 9, 2012

All dressed up for Jesus!

We had a wonderful Easter celebration, with a 10-piece band/choir that
sang inspiring songs for a beautiful Mass.  Here are the parital-lyrics to an
Easter favorite of mine, a song I grew up with from the 70's--He Is Alive...

But suddenly the air was filled
With a strange and sweet perfume
Light that came from everywhere
Drove the shadows from the room
And Jesus stood before me
With his arms held open wide
And I fell down on my knees
And I just clung to Him and cried

Then He raised me to my feet
And as I looked into His eyes
The love was shining out from Him
Like sunlight from the skies
Guilt in my confusion
Dissappeared in sweet release
And every fear I'd ever had
Just melted into peace

He's alive yes He's alive
Yes He's alive and I'm forgiven
Heaven's gates are open wide
He's alive yes He's alive
Oh He's alive and I'm forgiven
Heaven's gates are open wide
He's alive yes He's alive
Hallelujah He's alive
He's alive and I'm forgiven
Heaven's gates are open wide
He's alive He's alive He's alive
I believe it He's alive
Sweet Jesus
(by Don Francisco)

Looking super-spiffed in his suit and tie, he loved
getting dressed up.

A rare pic of Kevin on this side of the camera

Sweet-pea....

Who needs a normal pic, anyway?

Yes, normal pics are overrated....

....totally
(Little Miss' sweet dress made by
Grandma Bonnie, Thank you
Grandma!!)
Almost normal....




We love you Grammy!!


We did our own egg hunt outside, then hunted
for gifts, too.


Abby loves to be in on anything that involved gifts, she sees
paper, she gets excited!

No comments: