Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

The kids and I did a Mommy and Me 5K

Ready for the race to begin! 
Just finishing the first K, this is about all Little Man
had patience for

Us two hot babes finished the race together, and Little Man
gave me a carnation as I strode in.  
Oh with all that I've done wrong
I must have done something right
To deserve a hug every mornin'
And butterfly kisses at night

         --Bob Carlisle
We then headed out for a hike, the kids
were amazing for the approx 3-4 miles we hiked

He was our tour guide, pointing out all the
interesting bugs along the way


She was a trooper on this hot, sunny day



Little Man decided to take a dip in the creek with
some friendly dogs we met on the trail
A pretty stellar Mother's Day from some
pretty amazing kids

No comments: