Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Soccer Season

We decided to try soccer once again, it had been two seasons since we paid for Little Man to run around the field with his shirt pulled up over his head and be a grade A goofball.  Hoping the kids would be ready to at least run after the ball, we have been pleasantly surprised at their staying power.  They are both pretty focused for most of the game, and are both willing to get in there with the action.  I assumed Little Miss would do cartwheels up and down the field, but no, she gets in there!  Sometimes she just looks at the all, but she's in there!  Soccer does, however, take up a good portion of our Saturdays, but we'll soon have our last game, thankfully, as the weather has started to really cool.  Last week I was super impressed by their lack of complaints at our freezing wind, while I sat and watched, begging for game to be called.  I'm still a wimp, what can I say.


Tying her shoe just before the game

working on her strategy, I'm sure








He has scored several of the teams goals this season

No comments: